Web accessibility is an absolute necessity in the modern business world.
Not only is it the right thing to do and an opportunity to improve reputation and revenue, but it’s also the law. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, all places of public accommodations need to be accessible to all. In 2018, the Department of Justice reaffirmed that websites are indeed places of public accommodations, so pretty much any website in the US must be accessible to people with disabilities.
There is a very wide range of disabilities that can impact how someone uses a website, from blindness, to motor impairment, to epilepsy. Catering to all of those can be a challenge, especially when your development team needs to do it manually. In this webinar, we’ll discuss why and how you can and should make your digital presence accessible to all, without breaking the bank and without months of development work!
- How to make websites accessible
- How various disabilities impact how people use the internet
- How to check if your site is accessible to people with disabilities
- Have a website
- Work with other companies or the public
- Want to increase your potential revenue by up to $490B per year (the amount of disposable income the community of American people with disabilities has annually)!
*The recording will only be available to Be Social Change members. Become a member today for $49/year to access this event recording and others.
Senior Partner Success Manager, accessiBe
Rafi is a professional dog person and an amateur musician, and enjoys learning about space and astronomy in his spare time. Rafi’s experience with both childhood friends with disabilities and wounded veterans makes accessibility a very personal matter, and he along with the rest of the team at accessiBe is dedicated to making widespread accessibility a reality.
Shelling out thousands of dollars multiple times a year is not something most businesses can afford. By making web accessibility effortless, affordable, and continuously maintained – accessiBe changes the game.
August 10th, 2021
12:55 pm ET
Sign on to the webinar and introduce yourself in the chat
1:00 pm ET
1:45 pm ET
Q & A
This Webinar is Free,
But You’ll Need to Register
Become a Member!
Yearly MembershipOne-time payment
- Save on a yearly membership plan
- 💻 Access all online panels and networking for free
- 📚 Unlimited access to our library of social impact content
- 🍎 Join all skill-building workshops for 25% off
- 📰 Receive the Member-Only newsletter with the latest social impact insights from Be Social Change’s founders
- 🤝 Network with other incredible members
And most of all, join a one-of-a-kind, inspiring purpose-driven community.
Photography, Video & Recording Policy: Photography, video and audio recording may occur during Be Social Change events. If you have an issue with being recorded, please let us know.