If you’re looking for a more fulfilling job and need help actually making it happen, this virtual bootcamp is for you.
- Feeling stuck in your current job?
- Unsure what direction to take your career?
- Wanting to be doing more meaningful work that makes a greater impact in the world?
- Need to develop a strong personal brand so you can effectively communicate your value?
- Tired of sending out resume after resume and not hearing back from anyone (and having no clue why)?
- Wanting to know how to access the hidden job market and get interviews with companies you’d love to work for?
In this immersive and interactive 3 hour online training, Jenn Lishansky – Chief Career Coach at Be Social Change – takes all of the best strategies and advice from years of educating, coaching, and advising thousands of social impact professionals, to show you exactly how to find a fulfilling job at a socially-conscious company, innovative nonprofit, or within corporate social responsibility.
- Developing your personal mission statement to orient your career behind
- Understanding how to create a strong personal brand and communicate it, including writing and practicing an elevator pitch that attracts opportunities, crafting essential career stories, and practicing sharing them
- Practicing how to activate your network to tap into the hidden job market
- Gaining insight into the elements of a stellar resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile
- Strengthening the mindset needed to successfully navigate the job search
Here’s what we will cover in this highly interactive training:
11:00 AM ET
11:10 – 11:30
11:30 – 12:15
12:15 – 12:30
12:30 – 1:15
1:15 – 1:45
1:45 – 2:00
2:00 – 2:05
Bonus: 2:15 – 2:45 PM
Chief Engagement Officer, Be Social Change
Jenn Lishansky is the Chief Engagement Officer for Be Social Change, the professional network for social impact. In addition to hosting events for Be Social Change, Jenn also cultivates mutually beneficial partnerships and identifies ways to support mission-driven organizations.
Previously, Jenn served as a youth delegate to the United Nations representing the Federation of Business and Professional Women. The experience of meeting incredible women entrepreneurs inspired her to start her own business, teaching meditation to groups around New York City, including Columbia University, Facebook, the NASDAQ, Journey Meditation, as well as consulting on wellness curricula.
Jenn previously worked in the nonprofit space for organizations like buildOn, working on a team to develop the peer-to-peer fundraising strategy of the organization. Jenn also served as the External Relations Manager at Seeds of Peace, an international youth peacebuilding nonprofit, and as an Institute Coordinator for Global Youth Leadership Institutes, where she led trips for students to explore sustainability, multi-cultural identity, religious plurality, and collaborative leadership. Jenn holds degrees in Religious Studies and Politics from NYU.
It would likely be helpful regardless of where you are on your career path. It’s a wonderful way to reflect and create action steps for yourself, whether you are trying to change careers or not (though of course perhaps more useful if you are looking to change careers!). I would recommend it to friends across industries as well, particularly anyone who feels caught in the grind of work they do not find fulfilling.
– Emma (gained a job in CSR)
To definitely do it because it will give you the skills to actually make the change, but also fully participate and have an open mind. Know that you will come out feeling motivated and wanting to take action. So take it!
– C (gained a job at the International Rescue Committee)
It is a wise use of your time and money and meets each individual on where they are in their career or life journey. The bootcamp offers something for everyone and is a great opportunity to learn more about yourself.
– Carrie (moved from Academia to nonprofits)
The online event will be recorded.
Become a Member!
Enjoy this workshop at a discount and others for free! As a member you’ll also access social impact webinars and events, member-only networking, and all past event recordings.
Yearly MembershipOne-time payment
- Save on a yearly membership plan
- 💻 Access all online panels and networking for free
- 📚 Unlimited access to our library of social impact content
- 🍎 Join all skill-building workshops for 25% off
- 📰 Receive the Member-Only newsletter with the latest social impact insights from Be Social Change’s founders
- 🤝 Network with other incredible members
And most of all, join a one-of-a-kind, inspiring purpose-driven community.