B Corp certification is one of the most powerful tools to cement your company’s social impact.
A certification designation by B Lab, over 4,000 companies have received B Corp certification, and more apply every day.
The B Corp certification process is a significant undertaking. Your chances of success will be higher if you understand the process, know what to look for, and understand the best ways to be successful. During this webinar, B Corp expert Eliza Erskine will walk through the certification process, discuss how to improve your assessment score, and share tips for certification success.
Build skills in:
- B Corps
- B Corp certification processes
- Project management
- Key corporate sustainability issues
- Time management
- Impact scoring
- Have started the B Corp assessment but feel stuck
- Run a for-profit, social impact company and want to find out a way to measure the impact
- Want to get your business certified but aren’t sure how or where to start
- Want to learn more about the certification process before making a decision
*Be Social Change Members access all our events for free! Become a member today for $79 / year.
Founder, Green Buoy Consulting
After completing a Master’s Degree in Sustainability Management from the Harvard Extension School and a Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Boston University, Eliza Erskine (she/her) launched Green Buoy Consulting in 2018 to show small businesses exactly how to integrate sustainability to transform their companies.
Her work focuses on high-growth companies across industries and delivers results including 30% average annual energy savings and adding an average of 38 points to clients’ B Corp assessments. Green Buoy Consulting clients have been featured on Inc. 5000 and Nevada Top Workplaces Small Companies lists.
A researcher and life-long learner at heart, Eliza draw on her education and previous experience in financial services, ESG research and relationship management to support clients. She has spoken at events hosted by Terra.do, 500 Startups, and the Connecticut Sustainable Business Council. A Pacific Northwest native, Eliza lives in New York City and works with clients across the country.
June 8th, 2022
Sign on to the webinar and introduce yourself in the chat
Q & A
This Webinar is Free,
But You’ll Need to Register
Join this event & future ones for free -
become a Member!
Yearly MembershipOne-time payment
- Save on a yearly membership plan
- 💻 Access all online panels and networking for free
- 📚 Unlimited access to our library of social impact content
- 🍎 Join all skill-building workshops for up to 50% off
- 📰 Receive the Member-Only newsletter with the latest social impact insights from Be Social Change's founders
- 🤝 Network with other incredible members
And most of all, join a one-of-a-kind, inspiring purpose-driven community.