In this interactive workshop, learn the core elements needed to create a life and career filled with meaning, happiness, and impact. Through engaging exercises and activities, you’ll understand how to identify and connect with your passions and values, better define your purpose, get clarity on the people you want in your life, and begin building the foundation for living and working with purpose.
Build skills in:
Finding Meaning and Purpose, Self-Awareness, Introspection, Gaining Clarity and Direction, Focus, Prioritization
Outcomes of this interactive workshop:
- Learn foundational skills for creating a life and career filled with meaning, happiness, and impact
- Increase self-awareness about your passions and values
- Discover and define your purpose
- Identify and connect with your talents, skills, and what you want out of life
- Gain clarity on the community you want to build and work you want to pursue
- Strategize for overcoming obstacles that get in your way of living with purpose
This workshop is for you if you’re:
- Wondering how to create greater meaning in your work and life
- Looking to discover your purpose
- Exploring or ready to make a career change
- Wanting clarity on your direction
- Looking to gain awareness about what’s most important to you in your work, relationships, and daily life so you can take action
What to bring:
- A notebook and pen
Marcos Salazar (@marcossalazar) is a serial social entrepreneur, career coach, speaker, and community-builder. For as long as Marcos has been working in the social impact space, he has also been building businesses.
Marcos has worked in research and leadership development at the American Psychological Association, Girl Scouts, and the White House Project (promoting women to run for office). He is also the founder of two t-shirt companies, a number of social impact blogs, and the author of two books.
Through Be Social Change, Marcos taps into his entrepreneur’s creativity and social good inspiration to help people find and do meaningful work and lead more sustainable lifestyles.
Marcos earned a degree from Amherst College and a Masters in Organizational Management and an Executive Leadership Coaching certificate from The George Washington University. You can learn more about him at www.marcossalazar.com.
The Centre for Social Innovation is a home for nonprofits and social entrepreneurs in New York City. They’re building a movement of passionate people committed to a better world.
This workshop is part of our FREE Be Social Change Career Series helping you build foundational skills to make your greatest impact.
Register for our other online or in-person (NYC) workshops at www.besocialchange.com
- Your Life on Purpose – Building the Foundation for a Meaningful Career & Life
- Networking with Purpose – Grow Your Career, Business, or Impact by Building Authentic, Mutually-Beneficial Relationships
- Personal Branding with Purpose – Communicate Your Passions, Talents, & Impact to Grow Your Career or Business
- Intro to Social Entrepreneurship – Understanding the Landscape of Nonprofits, Social Enterprises, & B Corps to Launch Your Own Social Venture
Refunds can be issued in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop by contacting Be Social Change at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, Video & Recording Policy: Photography, video and audio recording may occur during Be Social Change events. If you have an issue with being recorded, please let us know.