This workshop is part of our FREE Be Social Change Career Series helping you build foundational skills to find + do meaningful work. Register for our other online or in-person (NYC) workshops at www.besocialchange.com.
- Networking with Purpose – Grow Your Career or Business By Building Authentic, Mutually-Beneficial Relationships
- Personal Branding with Purpose – Communicate Your Passions, Talents, & Impact for Career Success
- Intro to Social Entrepreneurship – Understanding the Emerging Landscape of Nonprofits, B Corps, & Social Enterprises to Launch Your Social Venture
Hi, I’m Marcos Salazar, CEO of Be Social Change, and I want to ask you a few questions:
- Are you feeling a bit stuck in life?
- Do you feel unclear on the direction you want to take your career?
- Are you looking to get clarity on your passions and create more meaning in your work?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, have trouble focusing, or not able to prioritize things in your life?
If you said yes to any of the above, you’ve come to the right place!
In this interactive workshop, you will learn the core elements needed to create a life and career filled with meaning, happiness, and impact. Through engaging exercises and activities, you’ll understand how to identify and connect with your passions and values, better define your purpose, get clarity on the people you want in your life, and begin building the foundation for living and working with purpose.
**SPACE IS LIMITED**
Doors open at 6:45 pm, workshop starts at 7:00 pm sharp. Plan to arrive before 7:00 before the workshop begins.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- A deeper understanding of what purpose is and how you can discover your own purpose
- Greater clarity on your life and career direction
- How to identify obstacles that are getting in your way of living with purpose
- A process for increasing self-awareness about your passions, talents, skills, and what you want out of life
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring a notebook and pen to use during the workshop exercises and activities
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF
- You’re looking to discover your purpose and how to create greater meaning in your work and life.
- You’re exploring or ready to make a career change and want clarity on the direction you want to head in
- You’re looking to raise awareness about what’s most important to you in your work, relationship, and daily life so you can take action
Marcos Salazar (@marcossalazar) is a serial social entrepreneur, career coach, speaker, and community-builder. For as long as Marcos has been working in the social impact space, he has also been building businesses.
Marcos has worked in research and leadership development at the American Psychological Association, Girl Scouts, and the White House Project (promoting women to run for office). He is also the founder of two t-shirt companies, a number of social impact blogs, and the author of two books.
Through Be Social Change, Marcos taps into his entrepreneur’s creativity and social good inspiration to help people find and do meaningful work and lead more sustainable lifestyles.
Marcos earned a degree from Amherst College and a masters in Organizational Management and an Executive Leadership Coaching certificate from The George Washington University. You can learn more about him at www.marcossalazar.com.
The Centre for Social Innovation is a home for nonprofits and social entrepreneurs in New York City. They’re building a movement of passionate people committed to a better world.
Refunds can be issued in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop by contacting Be Social Change at email@example.com.
Photo Policy: If you have an issue with your photo being taken, please let us know.