Have you accomplished something amazing lately and you feel like you can’t share the happiness fully? Or maybe you find yourself playing small, taking risks that aren’t making an impact on your personal and professional life? Are you happy with the level of confidence you feel and exude?
Women today tend to qualify accomplishments and exciting moments with things like #HumbleBrag or don’t even mention it at all for fear of making others jealous. Worse, we’ve been conditioned that everything is a competition and that the pie of success is finite.
It isn’t. And we all should be proud of each other.
BUILD SKILLS IN:
Leadership, Communication Skills, Developing Confidence, Active Listening, Motivating and Inspiring Yourself & Others, Public Speaking
OUTCOMES OF THIS INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP:
- Gain confidence and stop feeling bad about talking about your accomplishments
- Grow the skill of taking credit for your work and having that recognized by colleagues and peers
- Explore ideas of affirmation and elevation including using “Yes, and” to accelerate ideas
- Learn the common issues that women especially face with public speaking and how to overcome them
- Develop improv skills to grow as a strong, confident woman
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU’RE:
- Having trouble sharing and celebrating your accomplishments
- Wanting to stop playing small and bring out your inner badass
- Looking for a job promotion and unsure how to make that happen
- Wanting to rock a job interview
- Feeling like it’s time to step forward and shine
Realizing the connection between improvisation and communication, The Engaging Educator, specializes in customized improv-based education. We provide classes that enhance public speaking, creativity, flexibility, positive risk-taking, teamwork and more by flexing improv muscles. Beyond our classes for educators and professionals, we also specialize in improv for high school students, corporate workshops, and improv for individuals on the autism spectrum, as well as individuals with cerebral palsy.
The Engaging Educator is a passionate and talented team of educators, facilitators and professionals. Each of our Engagers brings a distinct style and energy to our brand of “Yes, And,” and all believe in the power of Improv as Continuing Education.
A guild for 21st-century craft promoting slow entrepreneurship and intentional service. Unequal parts cafe, living room, workshop, collaboratory, rooftop garden, and upstate retreat space on a biodynamic farm. Learn more about visiting or renting at http://primeproduce.coop/.
Refunds can be issued in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop by contacting Be Social Change at email@example.com.
Photo Policy: You will notice that our instructors take a few photos during class! We use these for social media and our own records. We will never post anything unflattering or embarrassing, but if you have an issue with your photo being taken, please let the instructor know.