Be Social Change Peer-Mentorship Circles are intimate peer-to-peer mentoring groups that provide a fun, interactive, and safe space to give and receive advice, feedback, and support to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. This is the perfect opportunity for you to learn, connect, and grow with members of Be Social Change’s diverse and supportive community of professionals, entrepreneurs, and creatives committed to helping each other succeed!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Network with attendees before we begin
- Attendees then gather into groups of 5-6 for peer-mentoring
- Each person gets an opportunity to share a request, challenge, or something important they want to achieve in the coming year
- Fellow attendees provide advice, insights, and strategies, help make new connections, and share resources to help make your ask happen
- Receive valuable advice, feedback, and support to help you achieve a goal or solve a challenge
- Gain new insights from multiple perspectives
- Expand your awareness of career or business opportunities
- Solve challenges in unique ways by connecting with people that have different skillsets and sources of knowledge
- Walk away with meaningful, lifelong connections
**SPACE IS LIMITED**
*Doors open at 6:30 PM, workshop starts at 7:00 PM sharp – Please arrive by 6:45 to get settled and network with fellow attendees.*
NOTE: If you’re late, you will not be able to join a group when we start. Please arrive before 7:00. Refunds will not be provided to those who are late and cannot participate.
- 6:30pm: Doors Open + Networking
- 7:00pm: Get Into Peer-Mentoring Groups
- 3 min to present challenge
- 10 min to offer advice
- 8:15 – 8:30pm: Group Sharing and Reflection
- 8:30 – 9:00pm: Networking
A guild for 21st-century craft promoting slow entrepreneurship and intentional service. Unequal parts cafe, living room, workshop, collaboratory, rooftop garden, and upstate retreat space on a biodynamic farm. Learn more at http://primeproduce.org/.
Refunds can be issued in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event by contacting Be Social Change at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Policy: If you have an issue with your photo being taken, please let us know.