HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Network with attendees before we begin
- Attendees then gather into groups of 5-6 for peer-mentoring
- Each person gets an opportunity to share a request, challenge, or something important they want to achieve in the coming year
- Fellow attendees provide advice, insights, and strategies, help make new connections, and share resources to help make your ask happen
- Receive valuable advice, feedback, and support to help you achieve a goal or solve a challenge
- Gain new insights from multiple perspectives
- Expand your awareness of career or business opportunities
- Solve challenges in unique ways by connecting with people that have different skillsets and sources of knowledge
- Walk away with meaningful, lifelong connections
- 6:30pm: Doors Open + Networking
- 7:00pm: Get Into Peer-Mentoring Groups
- 3 min to present challenge
- 10 min to offer advice
- 8:15 – 8:30pm: Group Sharing and Reflection
- 8:30 – 9:00pm: Networking
Be Social Change is New York City’s largest social impact community, helping professionals make their greatest impact, confidently and effectively, through their careers and lifestyles.
Through the Be Social Change Membership, we equip professionals in nonprofits, social enterprises, B Corps, conscious businesses, and those looking to explore the social impact space, with the skills and connections to create change.
A guild for 21st-century craft promoting slow entrepreneurship and intentional service. Unequal parts cafe, living room, workshop, collaboratory, rooftop garden, and upstate retreat space on a biodynamic farm. Learn more about visiting or renting at http://primeproduce.coop/.
Refunds can be issued in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event by contacting Be Social Change at email@example.com.
Photography, Video & Recording Policy: Photography, video and audio recording may occur during Be Social Change events. If you have an issue with being recorded, please let us know.