Let’s reimagine the world through a gender-balanced leadership lens. Where the contributions of healthy masculine and feminine leadership models form the basis for more sustainable organizations and systems. Participants will explore the impact of gender imbalance and balance on social innovation, leadership, and organizational systems. Each participant will examine their own personal growth journey as leaders in becoming more integrated and balanced so they can be more holistic in the ways they engage in social innovation and create social impact.
Build skills in:
- Examining Gender Dynamics in the Workplace
- Exploring Healthy Masculine/Feminine Leadership Models
- Bridge Building for Greater Inclusion
- Brainstorming and Strategy Development
Outcomes of this interactive workshop:
- Understand the link between gender-balanced leadership and social impact/innovation
- Explore the integration of the healthy masculine and feminine into leadership practice
- Examine the impact of gender imbalance and balance in social innovation, leadership, and organizational systems
- Enhance leadership skills for healthier gender equity, balance, and inclusion
This workshop is for you if you’re:
- Leaders, emerging leaders, and entrepreneurs who see the value in gender bridge building and healthy gender balance as a way to further elevate organizations, leadership practices, social innovation, and inclusion.
- Consultants, facilitators, educators, and coaches who support the growth and development of leaders and social entrepreneurs
- This conversation is for anyone who is committed to create and lead social change, strengthen as a bridge builder, continue to deepen in their inner-growth work to a deeper sense of wholeness, compassion, and overall well-being.
What to bring:
- An open mind, open heart and a sense of curiosity to delve compassionately and courageously into this conversation.
- Pen and journal for deeper reflection and note taking
GenderARC creates healthier and sustainable gender balance in the workplace by:
- Taking a more holistic view in addressing the gender gap challenge
- Providing a safe space for men, women, and non-binary individuals to have honest conversations around gender differences
- Taking an evidence-based research approach focused on gender equity and healthy leadership practices
- Helping leaders, teams, and employees navigate the shifting gender rules and roles
- Using a mixed-gendered co-facilitation model
- Blending the mental, emotional, and physical with a connection to purpose and empathy for resilience and wellbeing
This approach ignites gender balance as a critical lever for healthy and sustainable organizational transformation and systems change. GenderARC provides a deeper experience that helps everyone tap into their shared ARC: Authenticity, Resilience, and Connection.
What people are saying:
Loved the organized way you facilitated the discussions. The activities were open-ended and provided a great way for each group to come up with ways to be more inclusive. It challenged us to think outside the box.
Dynamic! Energy sustained during the entire morning. The group convened was quite diverse and this added to the richness of the conversations.
I loved the fact that women and men can have both feminine and masculine leadership traits. It helped me see beyond gender when thinking about masculine and feminine traits.
Appreciated seeing what leadership looks like to all different people with different backgrounds.
A guild for 21st-century craft promoting slow entrepreneurship and intentional service. Unequal parts cafe, living room, workshop, collaboratory, rooftop garden, and upstate retreat space on a biodynamic farm. Learn more about visiting or renting at https://www.primeproduce.coop/.
Refunds can be issued in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event by contacting Be Social Change at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography, Video & Recording Policy: Photography, video and audio recording may occur during Be Social Change events. If you have an issue with being recorded, please let us know.