**This workshop is part of our FREE Purposeful Career Workshop Series. Be sure to register for our other free career-building workshops as they complement and build upon this one:
- Networking with Purpose – Grow Your Career & Impact Through Authentic Relationship-Building – March 5, 2018
- Intro to Social Entrepreneurship – Understanding the Emerging Landscape of Nonprofits, Social Enterprises, and B Corps – March 12, 2018
- Your Life on Purpose – Building the Foundation for a Meaningful Career & Life – March 19, 2018
Developing a personal brand has never been more important than today. Whether you’re looking for a new job, thinking about making a career change, seeking to move up in your organization, launching a new business, wanting to attract new clients, or looking to scale your social impact, a strong and consistent personal brand that clearly communicates who you are and the value you bring to others is vital for creating new career or business opportunities.
In Personal Branding with Purpose, Marcos Salazar, CEO of Be Social Change + Career Coach, will share key strategies and techniques on how you can build an inspiring personal brand that clearly communicates your passions, talents, and skills in an authentic and intentional way.
**SPACE IS LIMITED**
*Doors open at 6:45 PM, workshop starts at 7:00 PM sharp – Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled and network with fellow attendees.*
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why creating a personal brand is an essential component for creating new career opportunities
- Understand what a personal brand is and how you can leverage it to advance your career or grow your business
- Gain greater clarity about your passions and goals that will serve as a foundation for building an authentic personal brand
- Develop strategies for maintaining and adapting your personal brand in a world of constant change
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring a notebook and pen to use during the workshop exercises and activities
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR
- Professionals looking to create new career and business opportunities
- People seeking a new job or looking to make a career shift
- Entrepreneurs wanting to increase their own visibility to grow their businesses
- Creatives and service providers (consultants, coaches, agents, and speakers) wanting to attract new clients and business opportunities
- Students or recent grads looking to build a foundation for their future career path
Marcos Salazar (@marcossalazar) is a social entrepreneur, career + life coach, consultant, speaker, and community builder. His passion is working with professionals, entrepreneurs, and creatives to help them pursue work they are passionate about, build authentic personal brands, become financially successful, and create lives that make the world a better place. He does this through 1-on-1 coaching, nonprofit and businesses consulting, and on a larger scale as Co-founder + Executive Director of Be Social Change where he’s built the largest social impact community and professional development hub in New York City. Marcos earned a B.A. in Psychology from Amherst College as well as a Masters in Organizational Management and an Executive Leadership Coaching certificate from The George Washington University. Marcos is a board member of the Young Professionals Nonprofit Network and an American Express Leadership Academy Fellow. You can learn more about him at www.MarcosSalazar.com.
The Centre for Social Innovation (@csiSL) is a home for nonprofits and social entrepreneurs in New York City. They’re building a movement of passionate people committed to a better world. Learn more at http://nyc.socialinnovation.org/
Refunds can be issued in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop by contacting Be Social Change at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Policy: If you have an issue with your photo being taken, please let us know.