This workshop is part of our FREE Be Social Change Career Series helping you build foundational skills to find + do meaningful work. Register for our other online or in-person (NYC) workshops at www.besocialchange.com.
- Your Life on Purpose – Building the Foundation for a Meaningful Career & Life
- Networking with Purpose – Grow Your Career or Business By Building Authentic, Mutually-Beneficial Relationships
- Personal Branding with Purpose – Communicate Your Passions, Talents, & Impact for Career Success
- Intro to Social Entrepreneurship – Understanding the Emerging Landscape of Nonprofits, B Corps, & Social Enterprises to Launch Your Social Venture
Developing a personal brand has never been more important. Whether you’re looking for a new job, exploring a career change, seeking to move up in your organization, launching a new business, wanting to attract new clients, or looking to scale your social impact, a personal brand that clearly communicates who you are, where you’re going, and the value you can bring to others is vital for growing your career or business.
In Personal Branding with Purpose, Marcos Salazar, CEO of Be Social Change, will share key strategies and techniques on how you can build an inspiring personal brand that clearly communicates your passions, talents, and skills in an authentic and intentional way.
**SPACE IS LIMITED**
Doors open at 6:45 PM, workshop starts at 7:00 PM sharp. Plan to arrive before 7:00 before the workshop begins.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why a personal brand is absolutely vital for creating new career and business opportunities
- What exactly a personal brand is and how you can leverage it to advance your career or grow your business
- How to articulate your passions, talents, and skills to inspire others to support your success
- The best structure for crafting a great elevator pitch
- Strategies for maintaining and adapting your personal brand in a world of constant change
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring a notebook and pen to use during the workshop exercises and activities
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF
- You’re looking to create new career and business opportunities
- Seeking a new job or looking to make a career change
- You’re an entrepreneur wanting to increase your own visibility to grow your business
- You’re a creative and service provider (consultants, coaches, agents, and speakers) wanting to attract new clients and business opportunities
- You’re a student or recent grad looking to build a foundation for your future career path
Marcos Salazar (@marcossalazar) is a social entrepreneur, career coach, speaker, and community-builder. As CEO of Be Social Change and 1-on-1 coaching, he helps people find + do meaningful work and lead more sustainable lifestyles. Marcos earned a B.A. in Psychology from Amherst College as well as a Masters in Organizational Management and an Executive Leadership Coaching certificate from The George Washington University. You can learn more about him at www.marcossalazar.com.
The Centre for Social Innovation is a home for nonprofits and social entrepreneurs in New York City. They’re building a movement of passionate people committed to a better world.
Refunds can be issued in full up to 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop by contacting Be Social Change at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Policy: If you have an issue with your photo being taken, please let us know.