Is time not on your side? Or used to be…but now that you’re working remotely, or kids are home, or fill in the blank, your relationship to time might just need some “marriage” counseling?!
Do your days feel like a battle to beat the clock, make deadlines, uphold standing commitments, prioritize chores, and avoid seemingly unavoidable distractions? Or, are you the opposite, being so productive you can’t possibly keep it up, and know burnout is coming?
If any of this rings true (and it’s not your reminder alarm), join us in this workshop to discover simple and even, dare we say, fun solutions to help you master time, from wherever, whenever.
You’ll learn to:
- Identify your particular pitfalls
- Organize yourself and hold yourself accountable
- Plan brilliantly
- And most importantly, find ease in everyday activities, as well as your most heartfelt and cause-related endeavors.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Wish your calendar wasn’t your enemy
- Wanting to make a greater impact and just don’t know how to find more hours in the day
- Are balancing many priorities in the age of COVID-19 and could use a boost
- Have tried time management techniques in the past and they haven’t stuck
*The recording will only be available to Be Social Change members. Become a member today for $49/year to access this event recording and others.
Co-Founder, Handel Group
Beth is the one who (already great, top of the top) CEOs, venture capitalists, and gurus go to. From Live Nations’ Michael Rapino to Gary Vaynerchuk to NFL players Justin Pugh and Nolan Carroll to singer Michelle Williams to name (drop) a few.
She founded Handel Group with her sister, Lauren, 17 years ago and has developed it into a multi-platform business with Corporate, Life Coaching, Education, Sports and Product Divisions.
The Handel Method® is a unique, cutting edge, straightforward, brutally honest methodology that has been taught and developed at over 50 universities and institutes of learning worldwide, from MIT to Stanford University School of Business to Yale to Columbia to NYU and the New York Public School System.
Beth’s coaching style, mad skills, and tool kit, plus the humor and honesty she wields as she owns her own darkside is exploding now, as the world implodes, and the truth about humanity can no longer be contained, even in a lockdown.
What truth? Beth’s…
She has worked with public and private companies delivering doubled and tripled sales, integrating previously “warring” divisions, and identifying obstacles to signing multi-million dollar contracts in short time frames. Beth’s ability to evolve corporate culture and bring about exponential financial growth has become her legacy.
Handel Group is a renowned executive life coaching company dedicated to improving personal and professional lives, one human at a time.
We work with individuals, couples and families to help them design their lives and live their dreams. We provide humans with practical solutions to current challenges and arm them with the tools to design and live a proud and inspired life.
October 20th, 2021
12:55 pm ET
Sign on to the webinar and introduce yourself in the chat
Q & A
This Webinar is Free,
But You’ll Need to Register
Photography, Video & Recording Policy: Photography, video and audio recording may occur during Be Social Change events. If you have an issue with being recorded, please let us know.
Become a Member!
Yearly MembershipOne-time payment
- Save on a yearly membership plan
- 💻 Access all online panels and networking for free
- 📚 Unlimited access to our library of social impact content
- 🍎 Join all skill-building workshops for 25% off
- 📰 Receive the Member-Only newsletter with the latest social impact insights from Be Social Change’s founders
- 🤝 Network with other incredible members
And most of all, join a one-of-a-kind, inspiring purpose-driven community.