The impact of COVID-19 is having a profound impact on the economy. With the world of work changing daily, how do you manage a job search during a time of extreme uncertainty?
Marcos Salazar, Career Coach and CEO + Co-Founder of Be Social Change, will share strategies and tips to use this time of social isolation for taking proactive steps in making a job search. In this live webinar and coaching Q&A, Marcos will cover topics such as:
- How does COVID-19 impact the job search?
- What are the strategies for building networking connections during social distancing?
- Should I apply to new jobs now or wait?
- How do I tell my current boss that I am leaving during these difficult times (COVID-19)?
- Does it make sense to make a job search with the economy right now?
- Are companies hiring now or is there a hiring freeze?
- How do I balance being patient and needing to make a decision during uncertain times?
*Be Social Change Members access all our events for free! Become a member for $5 / month or $49 / year.
CEO and Co-Founder, Be Social Change
Marcos Salazar (@marcossalazar) is a serial social entrepreneur, career coach, speaker, and community-builder. For as long as Marcos has been working in the social impact space, he has also been building businesses.
Marcos has worked in research and leadership development at the American Psychological Association, Girl Scouts, and the White House Project (promoting women to run for office). He is also the founder of two t-shirt companies, a number of social impact blogs, and the author of two books.
Through Be Social Change, Marcos taps into his entrepreneur’s creativity and social good inspiration to help people find and do meaningful work and lead more sustainable lifestyles.
Marcos earned a degree from Amherst College and a Masters in Organizational Management and an Executive Leadership Coaching certificate from The George Washington University. You can learn more about him at www.marcossalazar.com.
December 22nd, 2020
Sign on to the webinar and introduce yourself in the chat
Navigating a Job Search presentation led by expert Marcos Salazar
Q & A
This Webinar is Free,
But You’ll Need to Register
Social Impact Career Webinars
This webinar is part of our FREE Be Social Change Career Series helping you build foundational skills to make your greatest impact. Register for our other online workshops at www.besocialchange.com/calendar.
- Networking Online During Coronavirus – Learn 3 Essential Strategies for Building Your Network (and Personal Community) Virtually
- Navigating a Job Search – 3 Key Strategies For Landing a Fulfilling Job During Times of Uncertainty
- Discovering Your Purpose – 5 Strategies for Creating Greater Meaning and Happiness in Your Career and Life
- Building Your Personal Brand – 3 Elements For Communicating Your Talents and Value
Monthly MembershipPay as you go
- Save on monthly events and offerings
Yearly MembershipOne-time payment
- Save on a yearly membership plan