Let’s reimagine leadership through an integrated lens.
Where the contributions of healthy masculine and feminine leadership models form the basis for more sustainable organizations and systems. Participants of this workshop will explore the impact of imbalance and balance of masculine and feminine energies on social innovation, leadership, and organizational systems. Each participant will examine their personal growth journey as leaders in becoming more integrated so they can be more holistic and balanced in the ways they engage in social innovation and create social impact.
Build skills in:
- Exploring Healthy Masculine/Feminine Leadership Models
- Understanding the impact of gender-specific assumptions, mindsets and biases
- Compassion Building for Healthier Bridge Building, Inclusion, and Innovation
- Brainstorming and Strategy Development
This workshop is for you if you’re:
- A leader, emerging leader, and/or entrepreneur who sees the value in bridge building and healthier integration and balance as a way to further elevate organizations, leadership practices, social innovation, and inclusion.
- A consultant, facilitator, educator, and/or coach who supports the growth and development of leaders and social entrepreneurs
- Committed to creating and leading social change, strengthening their skills as a bridge-builder, continuing their inner-growth work to a deeper sense of wholeness, compassion, and overall well-being.
*Get 25% off this workshop by becoming a Be Social Change Member!
His work in personal, organizational, and societal transformation is inspired by over 20 years of Talent, Leadership, and Organization Development consulting combined with a decade of college teaching experience at Cornell, NYU, and Baruch College CUNY in the areas of Leadership, Organizational Behavior and Change.
Sean is contributing as a writer, speaker, and consultant to a new narrative around integrating the healthy masculine and feminine to elevate people, cultures, and systems. He also believes an investment in personal growth, compassionate and authentic bridge building, and integrated leadership are the critical strategic levers for inclusion, engagement, innovation, and transformation.
Sean most recently served as the head of Purpose, Personal Transformation and Wellbeing as well as the Internal Change Agent for Creative for EILEEN FISHER. Prior to his experience at EILEEN FISHER, Sean was the Vice President of Talent Consulting for Partners in Human Resources International, where he launched a Socially Conscious Leadership program for emerging leaders on Wall Street.
February 24th, 2020
Photography, Video, & Recording Policy: Photography, video, and audio recording may occur during Be Social Change events. If you have an issue with being recorded, please let us know.
Where It’s At
Centre for Social Innovation
601 West 26th Street, Suite 325, New York, NY 10001
$49 a year
- 50% off all events
- Free member-only events
- 25% off all advanced workshops
- 25% off online courses
- 55+ discounts to sustainable brands