Join this interactive, activity-based workshop to hone-in on your interpersonal communication and management skills.
We’ll address what values, behaviors and structures drive strong teams and enable strong team leaders and how to apply this to your organization.
Organizations thrive when leaders are trained well. Research shows that tailored leadership and management training result in higher employee engagement, higher revenue, lower turnover, and lower absenteeism. Still, the big question is, “In an increasingly innovative, qualitative and creative (aka human-centered) workplace, what are the leadership skills that truly matter?”. This is what we’ll answer in this workshop.
Build skills in:
- Effective Communication
- Organizational Theory
- Interpersonal Management
- Performance Management
- Influencing Others
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- Identify and understand how workplace values have shifted and how this impacts expectations of today’s managers and leaders
- Define your leadership style by identifying your workplace persona, motivations, relationship building style and areas of reactivity (aka things that make you immediately defensive or cause you to shut down)
- Establish structured communication and management behaviors among your team (so that you aren’t accused of micromanagement or negligence)
- Distinguish between performance discrepancies that you can directly address via feedback and performance discrepancies that are rooted in organizational inefficiencies (which are beyond your control!)
- Discover tools and frameworks for better understanding people and how to relate these insights to what’s happening at work
*Get 25% off this workshop by becoming a Be Social Change Member!
C-Track’s coaching and training services have enhanced the programs and performance of professionals at BOLD New York, Bravely, Credit Suisse, Google, Brookdale Community College, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, Consumer Reports, McKinsey & Co., Klara Technologies, Year Up, 826 NYC, The Cordes Foundation, Longwave Financial, and Girls Who Code.
February 18th, 2020
Photography, Video, & Recording Policy: Photography, video, and audio recording may occur during Be Social Change events. If you have an issue with being recorded, please let us know.
Where It’s At
Centre for Social Innovation
601 West 26th Street, Suite 325, New York, NY 10001
$49 a year
- 50% off all events
- Free member-only events
- 25% off all advanced workshops
- 25% off online courses
- 55+ discounts to sustainable brands