How good do you feel about giving and receiving feedback?
If you feel nervous or stressed whenever feedback conversations arise, you are not alone.
In a Harvard survey, 100% of respondents reported that feedback conversations were among their most difficult. Yet – feedback is also crucial to growing skills and better systems to create impact.
At worst feedback creates hostile, terrible work environments. At best, it can accelerate impact, improve team collaborations, and create better health for all.
Join this live webinar to learn about four key practices for giving and receiving feedback and how to overcome the pitfalls.
This webinar is for anyone who:
- has had negative feedback experiences with their supervisees or managers.
- are managers who want to increase their team’s impact and performance.
- are nervous about upcoming reviews.
- seek to establish positive norms around giving and receiving feedback.
*Be Social Change Members access all our events for free! Become a member for $49 / year.
Chief Engagement Officer, Be Social Change
From 2014-2016, Jenn was the East Coast and Midwest Chapter Manager for buildOn, working on a team to develop the peer-to-peer fundraising strategy of the organization. Jenn also served as the External Relations Manager at Seeds of Peace, an international youth peacebuilding nonprofit, and as an Institute Coordinator for Global Youth Leadership Institutes, where she led trips for students to explore sustainability, multi-cultural identity, religious plurality, and collaborative leadership. Jenn holds degrees in Religious Studies and Politics from NYU.
November 9th, 2021
Sign on to the webinar and introduce yourself in the chat
Giving and Receiving Feedback presentation led by expert Jenn Lishansky
Q & A
This Webinar is Free,
But You’ll Need to Register
Photography, Video & Recording Policy: Photography, video and audio recording may occur during Be Social Change events. If you have an issue with being recorded, please let us know.
Become a Member!
Yearly MembershipOne-time payment
- Save on a yearly membership plan
- 💻 Access all online panels and networking for free
- 📚 Unlimited access to our library of social impact content
- 🍎 Join all skill-building workshops for 25% off
- 📰 Receive the Member-Only newsletter with the latest social impact insights from Be Social Change’s founders
- 🤝 Network with other incredible members
And most of all, join a one-of-a-kind, inspiring purpose-driven community.