During this public health and economic crisis, it’s easy to feel powerless.
However, this is the time when it’s most essential to make a positive impact. If you’re unsure how to do so during the COVID-19 pandemic, you are not alone.
Join Be Social Change and a panel of experts for a live, virtual event to discuss what we can do to protect our own mental health and those close to us, how we can make a positive impact in the lives of our neighbors and local community, as well as the wider eco-systems of nonprofits and businesses driving important work right now.
NOTE: The link to the conversation will be shared with you when you’ve registered for the event, prior to the start.
- Census – Tuesday, March 31st, 6:00 – 7:00 pm (EDT)
On March 31st, join us for a conversation about the importance of the census. Learn about how to advocate for the census in the midst of the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Julie Menin, NYC Census 2020 Director
- Meeta Anand, Census 2020 Senior Fellow at the New York Immigration Coalition
- Marcos Salazar, (Moderator), CEO & Co-Founder, Be Social Change
View the Most Recent Conversations:
This Event is Free,
But You’ll Need to Register
$49 a year
- Free access to all online events
- 50% off all events
- Free member-only events
- 25% off all advanced workshops
- 25% off online courses