During this public health and economic crisis, it’s easy to feel powerless.
However, this is the time when it’s most essential to make a positive impact. If you’re unsure how to do so during the COVID-19 pandemic, you are not alone.
Learn about lesser discussed ways to have an impact on public health issues during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- Matthew Weissman, MD, MBA, FAAP, Chair of Medicine for Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- James Hudspeth, MD, FACP COVID Inpatient Lead, Department of Medicine, Boston Medical Center
Learn about how to make an impact in the areas of mental health, community organizing, volunteering, and nonprofit support.
- Dr. Doreen (Schultz) Marshall, Vice President, Programs and Licensed Psychologist, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Andy Ratto, Co-Founder, NYC United Against Coronavirus
- Kristin Teti, Vice President of Program Operations, Taproot Foundation
- Kay Dervishi, Staff Reporter at New York Nonprofit Media