In 2020, the number of people sharing their professional skills as consultants or freelancers grew 8%, to 35% of the total population (ECM).
Join a small cohort of fellow consultants supporting each other through the early-to-mid stage growth of their consultancies. Led by an expert facilitator and consultant, these circles will help you develop:
- A defined and distinguishing vision
- A clear sense of strengths, values, and non-negotiables
- Strategies and processes to build your business
- Support in marketing and defining your value proposition, model, and client characteristics
- Analyses of your baseline, proposed growth, and implementation strategies
- Resilience skills to weather and thrive through future uncertainties
You will also become a part of a community of fellow consultants honing their businesses and sharing best practices.
These coaching circles will run from September to December.
of peers sharing insights and support
from an established and leading consultant
to assess your progress and keep you on track to success
to convene your cohort for best practice sharing and guided activities
on the essential business foundations and materials you are honing
to ensure that you are building a business that serves you professionally and personally and makes a positive impact
Founder/Principal at Maverick Soul Consulting
He has worked for over 25 years designing visions, creating/implementing strategies, managing change, and coaching individuals/teams. Previous to starting Maverick Soul, he spent several years as a non-profit Executive Director and in the strategic financial services space in New York. He has deep experience in consulting and executive coaching, as well as facilitating groups of professional and lay leaders. Stefan has worked with numerous organizations across a variety of sectors and has supported professionals, consultants, and lay leaders of all levels.
He currently serves on several boards and is a professor of management, communications and applied wisdom for leadership. He has B.A.s in Economics/B.A. in Spanish and an M.B.A. with a focus on strategy. Stefan believes in building deep trust, creating space for leaders to be vulnerable, and then working to create sustainable, high-impact results for his clients.
- Six meetings, convening every other week through the fall, beginning in September
- One 30 minute coaching session with the expert instructor
- Activities and worksheets to benefit your business
EligibilityThis coaching circle is for you if…
- You run an early-to mid-stage consultancy
- You are a freelancer offering knowledge-based skills to businesses and professionals
- You are looking to establish your own consultancy in the near future and need an extra push to make it happen
- You are in the process of scaling a consultancy for the social impact space
For the Be Social Change community, the cost will be offered at: $1,200.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the circles be in-person or online?
All circles will be held online with participants from around the country and the world.
Who else will be in the coaching circle?
All interested professionals will apply through this link. The facilitator will read each application and curate the groups based on mutual interests/goals.
When are the circles scheduled for?
The meetings will be held from September to December 2021.
What if my consultancy is late-stage ready to scale?
We’ll be hosting another coaching circle for late-stage consultancies at a later time. If your consultancy is mid-stage, you will still derive large value from this offering.
How do I know if I am a fit for the coaching circles?
You are eligible if you are seeking to start, grow, or scale a consultancy that you are a leader of.
How will I know once I have been selected to join a coaching circle?
You will receive an email confirming your spot and the dates/times of the first circle.
When will I find out if I am selected?
All decisions will be made final by Thursday, September 16th, 2021.