After a year where everything changed, at least one thing remained constant—the importance of having a strong digital strategy for your brand.
Generally speaking, brands able to authentically tap into their online audiences were able to more successfully navigate 2020’s uncharted waters than those without much of an online presence.
It’s not too late to shore up your own digital marketing efforts for 2021 and beyond, to grow your brand now, and prepare it for any unforeseen obstacles in the future. Learn how to get started on social, hone your brand voice and visual identity, and expand your reach to build audiences trust and lasting relationships from members of the team at CatalystCreativ, the award-winning creative agency behind the Seventh Level Engagement Framework.
Build skills in:
- defining success in digital marketing;
- audience identification and engagement;
- basic social media strategies;
- building blocks of branding;
- design thinking;
- development of voice;
- content marketing
This webinar is for you if you’re:
- ready to tap into the power of social to bolster your brand but need help with those first crucial steps.
- not quite sure exactly who your online audience is, and want a hand in figuring that out.
- in the early stages of working to solidify your brand’s online presence and identity and are seeking accountability.
- want guidance determining where to best allocate your time and resources on social.
- want additional pointers on building trust and customer respect online.
- need a push in the right direction in terms of what and how frequently to post.
- trying to determine how to measure success in your digital campaigns.
*Be Social Change Members access all our events for free! Become a member for $5 / month or $49 / year.
Creativ Director, CatalystCreativ
In his capacity as CatalysCreativ’s Creativ Director, Dylan Roelke oversees all of client work and internal branding projects, and generally steers the ship of a full creative agency. He may be at the director level, but he still gets a rush out of daily creative marketing, content creation, and creative problem-solving work, and is always striving to expand his mastery in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premier.
A true Wisconsinite, Dylan resides just outside of Madison, and graduated from the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee’s Peck School of the Arts. He continues to be active in his local design community, and loves sharing his passion for all things design.
As CatalystCreativ’s graphic designer, Haily House has spearheaded and contributed to a wide range of design- and strategy-centric projects for brands like Google, Zappos, Speakfully, and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Her areas of focus include social media campaigns, web design, event branding, identity systems, and she’s currently discovered a love for experimental design sketches.
A born-and-raised Nebraskan, Haily earned a BFA (with honors) from the University of Nebraska at Kearney, and previously served as the web editor for the Museum of Nebraska Art (MoNA). Her work was recently called out in the New York Times.
Graphic Designer, CatalystCreativ
March 16th, 2021
12:55 pm Eastern Time
Sign on to the webinar and introduce yourself in the chat
1:00 pm Eastern Time
Build Your Brand presentation led by experts Dylan and Haily
1:45 pm Eastern Time
Q & A
This Webinar is Free,
But You’ll Need to Register
Monthly MembershipPay as you go
- Save on monthly events and offerings
Yearly MembershipOne-time payment
- Save on a yearly membership plan