A few questions for you:
- Do you feel stuck in your current job?
- Are you feeling lost and not sure what your purpose is?
- Do you want to be in a job that makes a greater impact in the world?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the job search?
- Are you tired of sending out resume after resume and not hearing back from anyone (and have no clue why)?
- Are you seeking confidence and clarity in your career?
- Do you want to know how to access the hidden job market and get interviews with companies you’d love to work for?
If one (or possibly all) of these questions resonate with you, then we can be of support.
With Be Social Change Career Coaching, we will work together to develop a vision, strategy, and step-by-step action plan on how you can find and do fulfilling work you love!
Who we are
Marcos Salazar, CEO and Co-Founder, Be Social Change
I’m a social entrepreneur, career + life coach, consultant, speaker, and community builder. I work with professionals, entrepreneurs, and creatives to help them pursue work they are passionate about, build authentic personal brands, and create lives that make the world a better place.
I do this through 1-on-1 coaching, nonprofit and businesses consulting, and on a larger scale as Co-founder + Executive Director of Be Social Change where I’ve built the largest social impact community and professional development hub in New York City.
Over the past 10 years I’ve been fortunate enough to have educated, coached, and mentored thousands of professionals, entrepreneurs and creatives from every background and industry.
One key lesson I’ve learned is when you grow your career and business, you create a greater capacity to make a positive impact in the world. As a result, my work focuses on creating programs, communities, and resources to help people and organizations connect with their purpose, unlock passions and talents, build capacity, and grow their social impact.
Jenn Lishansky, Director of Strategic Growth, Be Social Change
I love interacting with, supporting, and listening to the people I meet. It’s what I have always loved about coaching. I grew up the daughter of a coach, so I grew up hearing coaching questions at the dinner table and imbibing them. I also study various coaching philosophies to better understand how people operate.
For many years, I’ve enjoyed teaching workshops on subjects like overcoming burnout, developing self-confidence, and finding calm and clarity in their careers and lives.
When I am not coaching, I am the Director of Strategic Growth for Be Social Change. I lead partnerships, identifying ways to support organizations in the social impact space by leveraging Be Social Change’s resources and community. My experience in partnerships and sponsorships arises from working for nonprofits, raising sponsorship funds and small gifts.
I have served as a youth delegate to the United Nations representing the Federation of Business and Professional Women. The experience of meeting incredible women entrepreneurs inspired me to start my own business, teaching meditation to groups around New York City, including Columbia University, Facebook, the NASDAQ, Journey Meditation, as well as consulting on wellness curricula. No stranger to burnout, I am passionate about sharing the power of self-care, meditation, and self-advocacy with professionals facing the same issue.
Be Social Change Career Coaching is valuable to you if any of the following sound like your situation:
- You’re looking for a new job that brings you more meaning and fulfillment
- You want to make a greater impact through your work
- You want greater clarity about your purpose and career direction
- You’re unsure where to start or how to structure your job search
- You’re tired of applying for tons of jobs and not hearing back
- You want to be able to clearly communicate your skills, talents, and personal brand in a clear and effective way
- You’re seeking confidence in asking for a raise or promotion at work
- You want to understand how to tap the hidden job market (where 80% of the jobs are)
How We Will Work Tother
For ongoing coaching, we meet with clients for 3 one-hour sessions per month with the first being a longer strategy session to set the foundation for our work. This timeline can be extended based on your schedule i.e., 3 sessions for 6 weeks for example. In addition to the in-person sessions, we will recommend exercises to help amplify the work we do in-person as well as send you any tools, readings, and resources that may be helpful.
Single-Session Laser Coaching
Sometimes people only need to meet once in a highly focused coaching session for 1-2 hours. For this type of coaching, we also include a follow-up email with action steps you can execute on as well as share any relevant resources / exercises that emerge from the session. The sessions can be in-person (NYC) or virtual. We are both based in New York City but also work with clients over the phone and via skype.
If you’re ready to create greater meaning, purpose, and impact in your career and life, we invite you to fill out this questionnaire so we can learn more about how to support you on your journey