Questions for You
- What’s most important to you and are you acting on it?
- What drives you? Do you know your purpose?
- Do you feel stuck in your current job?
- Do you want to be in a job that makes a greater impact in the world?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the job search?
- Are you seeking confidence and clarity in your career?
If these questions resonate for you, then you are likely at a pivotal point in your life and career trajectory.
With Be Social Change Career Coaching, we will work together to develop a vision, strategy, and step-by-step plan for you to find and do fulfilling social impact work that’s meaningful to you.
As coaches, we work one-on-one with you to ensure you meet your goals as well as craft and follow your vision.
Be Social Change Career Coaching is valuable to you if any of the following sound like your situation:
- You’re looking for a new job that brings you more meaning and fulfillment
- You want to make a greater impact through your work
- You seek greater clarity about your purpose and career direction
- You’re unsure where to start or how to structure your job search
- You’re tired of applying for lots of jobs and not hearing back
- You want to be able to clearly communicate your skills, talents, and personal brand in a clear and effective way
- You’re seeking confidence in asking for a raise or promotion at work
- You want to understand how to tap the hidden job market (where 80% of the jobs are)
- You are ready to grow your skills and leadership capacities to create impact
Co-Founder and CEO, Be Social Change
I’m a social entrepreneur, career + life coach, consultant, speaker, and community builder. I work with professionals, entrepreneurs, and creatives to help them pursue work they are passionate about, build authentic personal brands, and create lives that make the world a better place. I do this through 1-on-1 coaching, nonprofit and businesses consulting, and on a larger scale as Co-founder + CEO of Be Social Change where I’ve built the largest social impact community and professional development hub in New York City.
Over the past 10 years I’ve been fortunate enough to have educated, coached, and mentored thousands of professionals, entrepreneurs and creatives from every background and industry. One key lesson I’ve learned is when you grow your career and business, you create a greater capacity to make a positive impact in the world. As a result, my work focuses on creating programs, communities, and resources to help people and organizations connect with their purpose, unlock passions and talents, build capacity, and grow their social impact.
Director of Strategic Growth, Be Social Change
I love people. Yes – I love interacting, supporting, and listening to the people I meet. It’s what I have always loved about coaching.
I grew up the daughter of a coach, so I grew up hearing coaching questions at the dinner table and absorbing them. I study evolutionary dynamics in order to better understand how people feel, think, and evolve. I teach workshops dedicated to helping people overcome burnout, develop self-confidence, tell their stories, craft their life-vision and mission statements, and find calm and clarity in their careers and lives.
When I am not coaching, I am the Director of Strategic Growth for Be Social Change. I lead partnerships, identifying ways to support organizations in the social impact space by leveraging Be Social Change’s resources and community. I have served as a youth delegate to the United Nations representing the Federation of Business and Professional Women. The experience of meeting incredible women entrepreneurs inspired me to start my own business, teaching meditation to groups around New York City, including Columbia University, Facebook, the NASDAQ, Journey Meditation, as well as consulting on wellness curricula.
How we support your
personal and professional growth
For ongoing coaching, we meet with clients for 3 one-hour sessions per month, with the first being a longer strategy session to set the foundation for our work. This timeline can be extended based on your schedule i.e., 3 sessions for 6 weeks for example. In addition to the in-person sessions, we will recommend exercises to help amplify the work we do in-person as well as send you any tools, readings, and resources that may be helpful.
Single-Session Laser-Focus Coaching
Sometimes people only need to meet once in a highly focused coaching session for 1-2 hours. For this type of coaching, we also include a follow-up email with action steps you can execute on as well as share any relevant resources / exercises that emerge from the session.
The sessions can be in-person (NYC) or virtual. We are both based in New York City but also work with clients over the phone and via skype.
Fill out this brief questionnaire to let us know a little bit more of what you’re looking for